The infant massage workshops give parents and caregivers an opportunity to learn a tried and true massage sequence that promotes bonding, attachment and healing with your children.
Learning Objectives of the workshop:
- Understand the benefits and importance of infant massage.
- Incorporate a routine at home with infant massage.
- Learn appropriate massage strokes for the full body of your infant.
- Strengthen your bond/attachment with your child.
Circle of Security Parenting Video
Circle of Security Parenting (COSP) Class: At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Learning Objectives of the Training:
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read the emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self-esteem
- Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
Learn more about the Circle of Security
Help your child succeed in school – and in life! A strong parent-child relationship is a foundation for your child’s future success. However, the demands of parenting often leave parents feeling frustrated, out of control, and with little time to focus on relationship quality.
Coalescence Health offers Child-Parent-Relationship classes. Learn skills and techniques proven highly effective for helping parents communicate with and discipline their children more effectively. This play-based approach not only helps parents learn to manage their children’s behavior successfully, it also provides parents with the keys to enhancing and strengthening the parent-child bond and having more fun with their children.
To learn more about this program please contact us @ 719-285-9385 or via our online booking